|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"One of the most popular patterns on the Earn."
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Summer Duck, Ibis
- Body: Yellow and blue Seal's fur
- Rib: Fine oval silver over yellow, flat silver over blue
- Hackle: Blue over blue
- Throat: Blue Jay
- Wing: Two strips of cinnamon Turkey with white points
- Topping: Golden Pheasant topping
- Sides: Summer Duck
- Head: Black wool
As written in the book:
TAIL. A topping, Summer Duck, and Ibis.
BODY. Equal divisions of yellow and blue Seal's fur.
RIBS. Silver tinsel (oval, fine) over yellow, and silver tinsel (flat and larger) over blue.
HACKLE. A blue hackle along blue fur.
WINGS. Two strips of cinnamon Turkey having white points, and a topping.
SIDES. Summer Duck.
HEAD. Black wool.