|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Tags||wright, tweed, spey, lochy, tay, don, earn,|
- Tag: Silver twist, yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Indian Crow
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: Two turns orange silk, two turns dark orange Seal's fur, black Seal's fur
- Ribs: Silver lace, silver
- Hackle: White coch-a-bonddu dyed orange, from orange fur
- Throat: Light blue
- Wings: Two Jungle Cock back to back, four Golden Pheasant tippets covering Jungle Cock, Golden Pheasant topping
- Cheeks: Chatterer
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Head: Black Berlin wool
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and yellow silk.
TAIL. Topping and Indian Crow.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. Two turns of orange silk, two turns of dark orange Seal's fur; the rest, which is about half, of black Seal's fur.
RIBS. Silver lace and silver tinsel.
HACKLE. A white coch-a-bonddu dyed orange, running along the furs.
THROAT. Light blue hackle.
WiNGS. Four tippets overlapping (two on each side) and enveloping two projecting Jungle (back to back), and a topping.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Black Berlin wool.