|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
- Tag: Silver twist, light blue silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping
- Body: Yellow and black Seal's fur
- Rib: Oval silver
- Hackle: Black from yellow fur
- Throat: Blue Jay. For larger patterns blue Guinea
- Underwing: Golden Pheasant tippet fibres, Golden Pheasant tail and Teal
- Wing: Dark mottled Turkey, Bustard, Widgeon, Peacock wing. Yellow, red and light blue Swan
- Roof: Mallard
- Horn: Blue Macaw
- Cheek: Chatterer
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and light blue silk.
TAIL. A topping.
BODY. Yellow and black Seal's fur equally divided.
RIBS. Silver tinsel (oval).
HACKLE. Black hackle from yellow fur
THROAT. Jay; but for larger patterns Gallina dyed blue.
WINGS. Tippet fibres, Golden Pheasant tail, and Teal for underwing ; dark mottled Turkey, Bustard, Widgeon, Peacock wing, Swan dyed yellow, red, and light blue; and Mallard.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
CHEEKS. Chatterer (formerly Kingfisher).