|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
- Tag: Silver twist, light blue silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping. Strands of red and powdered blue Macaw, Pintail
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: Two turns of light yellow silk, light yellow Seal's fur, three turns red Seal's fur at throat
- Rib: Silver lace, oval silver
- Hackle: White furnace dyed light yellow
- Throat: Red, Widgeon
- Underwing: Strands of Golden Pheasant tippet and tail of the Golden Pheasant
- Wing: Brown mottled Turkey, Amherst Pheasant, Pintail, Bustard, Summer Duck, Parrot, powdered blue and red Macaw, Guinea
- Roof: Mallard
- Topping: Golden Pheasant topping
- Horn: Blue Macaw
- Cheek: Chatterer
- Head: Black herl
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and light blue silk.
TAIL. A topping ; strands of red, and powdered blue Macaw, and Pintail.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. Two turns of light yellow silk, followed by light yellow Seal's fur, and three turns red Seal's fur at throat.
RIBS. Silver lace and silver tinsel (oval).
HACKLE. White furnace hackle, dyed light yellow.
THROAT. A red hackle and Widgeon.
WINGS. Strands of tippet, and tail of the Golden Pheasant; brown mottled Turkey, Amherst Pheasant, Pintail, Bustard, Summer Duck, Parrot, powdered blue and red Macaw, Gallina; Mallard and a topping.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Black herl.