|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
- Tag: Gold twist, gold silk
- Tail: In strands: Ibis, yellow Macaw, unbarred Summer Duck
- Butt: Blue Chatterer, used as a hackle
- Body: 1/2 gold silk, butted with blue Chatterer, 1/2 violet silk
- Ribs: Oval gold
- Throat: Black Heron, unbarred Summer Duck
- Wings: Gold and violet Swan, Amherst Pheasant, two Golden Pheasant toppings
- Horns: Blue Macaw
As written in the book:
TAG. Gold twist and gold silk.
TAIL. Ibis, yellow Macaw, and unbarred Summer Duck, in strands.
BUTT. Blue Chatterer, used as a hackle.
BODY. In two equal sections of gold silk, butted. with blue Chatterer hackle; and violet silk.
RIBS. Gold tinsel (oval).
THROAT. Black Heron and unbarred Summer Duck.
WINGS. Swan dyed gold and violet, single married strips of each. Amherst Pheasant and two toppings.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.