|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
- Tag: Silver twist, yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Indian Crow
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: 1/2 yellow silk, butted with Toucan above and below, black herl:. 1/2 black silk
- Rib: 1/2 narrow silver, 1/2 broad silver
- Hackle: Natural black, from center
- Throat: Guinea
- Wings: Two strips of black Turkey with white tips, Golden Pheasant tail, Bustard, grey Mallard, Peacock sword feather, blue and yellow Swan, red Macaw, Mallard, Golden Pheasant topping
- Sides: Jungle Cock
- Cheeks: Chatterer
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Head: Black herl
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and yellow silk.
TAIL. A topping and Indian Crow.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. In two equal sections: No. 1, of yellow silk (butter-cup colour) ribbed with narrow silver tinsel, and butted with Toucan above and below, and black herl: No. 2, black silk, ribbed with broad silver tinsel.
HACKLE. A natural black hackle, from centre.
WINGS. Two strips of black Turkey with white tips, Golden Pheasant tail, Bustard, grey Mallard, Peacock (sword feather) Swan dyed blue and yellow, red Macaw, Mallard, and a topping.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Black herl.