|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
- Tag: Gold twist, black silk
- Tail: Two long strands of Amherst Pheasant
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: 1/4 yellow silk, butted with yellow hackle. 1/4 pea-green silk, butted with
pea-green hackle. 1/4 red silk, butted with red hackle. 1/4 dark blue silk
- Ribs: Fine oval gold on the first three sections gold tinsel. Fine oval silver over dark blue
- Throat: Dark orange, black Heron
- Wings: Two natural black saddle hackles back to back, veiled with Teal, Bustard, Golden Turkey tail, Mallard, two Golden Pheasant toppings
- Sides: Summer Duck
- Horns: Red Macaw
- Head: Red wool
As written in the book:
TAG. Gold twist and black silk.
TAIL. Two strands of Amherst Pheasant (long).
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. In four equal sections of silk: No. 1, yellow, butted with yellow hackle; No. 2, pea-green, butted with pea-green hackle; No. 3, red, butted with red hackle; No. 4, dark blue.
RIBS. First three sections gold tinsel (oval, fine) ; silver tinsel (oval, fine) over dark blue.
THROAT. Dark orange hackle and black Heron.
WINGS. Two natural black, shiny, saddle hackles (back to back) veiled with Teal, Bustard, tail of Golden Turkey (North America), Mallard, and two toppings.
SIDES. Summer Duck.
HORNS. Red Macaw.
HEAD. Red wool (small).