|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"Veil wings with Teal for Wye" and Lochy, and use in tail strands of Summer Duck instead of tippet."
|Tags||wright, tweed, tay, spey, don, wye, blackwater, lochy,|
- Tag: Silver twist, light blue silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, tippet in strands
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: Two turns orange silk, orange Seal's fur
- Ribs: Silver lace, silver
- Hackle: Orange, from orange silk
- Throat: Light blue
- Wings: Four double Golden Pheasant tippets, back to back, enveloping two extended Jungle Cock, Golden Pheasant topping
- Sides: Jungle Cock
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Head: Black wool
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and light blue silk.
TAIL. Topping, and strands of tippet.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. Two turns of orange silk, followed by orange Seal's fur.
RIBS. Silver lace and silver tinsel.
HACKLE. Orange hackle, from orange silk.
THROAT. Light blue hackle.
WINGS. Four double tippets (back to back) enveloping two extended Jungle; and a topping.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Black wool.
RIVERS : Tweed, Tay, Spey, Don, Wye, Blackwater, and Lochy.