|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"NOTE. Use Pig's wool for large Spring patterns."
- Tag: Silver twist, light yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant Topping, unbarred Summer Duck. Light crimson and light blue Swan
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: Two turns of light blue silk. Dark yellow, crimson, dark blue and black Seal's fur
- Rib: Silver lace, silver
- Hackle: Natural black from Seal's fur
- Throat: Blue Jay
- Underwing: Two Summer Duck strips back to back, partially veiled at bottom with married strips of Amherst Pheasant and Golden Pheasant tail
- Wing: Blue Macaw, crimson Swan, Teal, unbarred Summer Duck, Swan dyed dark yellow, Peacock wing
- Roof: Mallard
- Topping: Golden Pheasant topping
- Side: Jungle Cock
- Horn: Blue Macaw
- Cheek: Chatterer
- Head: Black herl
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and light yellow silk.
TAIL. Topping, unbarred Summer Duck ; Swan dyed light crimson and light blue.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. Two turns of light blue silk, and equal quantities of dark yellow, crimson, dark blue, and black Seal's fur.
RIBS. Silver lace and silver tinsel.
HACKLE. Natural black from Seal's fur.
WINGS. Two Summer Duck strips (back to back) partially veiled at bottom with married strips of Amherst Pheasant and Golden Pheasant tail; blue Macaw, Swan dyed crimson, Teal, unbarred Summer Duck, Swan dyed dark yellow, Peacock wing, Mallard, and a.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Black herl