|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
- Tag: Gold twist, yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Jungle Cock
- Butt: Black herl, six turns of gold twist
- Body: 1/2 yellow silk, butted with Toucan above and below, black herl. 1/2 Black silk
- Rib: 1/2 black silk with fine oval gold on each side, 1/2 yellow silk with fine oval gold on each side
- Throat: Light blue and Blue Jay
- Wings: One Golden Pheasant tippet, red Golden Pheasant breast feather. Veiled with Teal, light and dark Bustard, Peacock wing, Guinea. Mallard and a Golden Pheasant topping
- Sides: Jungle Cock
- Cheeks: Indian Crow, Chatterer
- Horns: Blue Macaw
As written in the book:
TAG. Gold twist and yellow silk.
TAIL. A topping and Jungle (point).
BUTT. Black herl, followed by six turns of the gold twist used for tag.
BODY. In two sections; No. 1, yellow silk to centre, ribbed with gold oval tinsel (fine) put on each side of a rib of black silk; butted with Toucan above and below, and black herl ; No. 2, Black silk, ribbed with gold oval tinsel (fine) put on each side of a rib of yellow silk.
THROAT. Light blue hackle and Jay.
WINGS. One tippet, backed with red breast feather of Golden Pheasant; veiled with Teal, light and dark Bustard, Peacock wing, Gallina; Mallard and a topping.
CHEEKS. Indian Crow and Chatterer.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.