|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"One of Garden's best Dee patterns."
- Tag: Gold twist, crimson silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping and tippet in strands
- Body: 1/3 Yellow, 1/3 green, 1/3 dark blue Seal's fur
- Ribs: Silver
- Hackle: Golden Pheasant topping, as hackle, from yellow fur
- Throat: Black Heron
- Wings: Two strips plain cinnamon Turkey
- Sides: Jungle Cock, short and drooping
As written in the book:
TAG. Gold twist and crimson silk.
TAIL. A topping, and tippet strands.
BODY. Yellow, green, and dark blue Seal's fur in equal divisions.
RIBS. Silver tinsel.
HACKLE. A topping (as hackle) from yellow fur.
THROAT. Black Heron.
WINGS. Two strips, plain cinnamon Turkey.
SIDES. Jungle (short and drooping).