|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
- Tag: Silver twist, yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: 1/3 yellow, 2/3 claret silk
- Ribs: Silver lace, flat silver
- Hackle: Claret, from yellow silk
- Throat: Blue
- Wings: One Golden Pheasant tippet, one Golden Pheasant sword feather. Peacock herl, Bustard. Light blue, light gree and red-claret Swan. Amherst Pheasant tail, Golden Pheasant topping
- Sides: Jungle Cock
- Head: Black wool
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and yellow silk.
TAIL. A topping.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. One third yellow silk, and claret silk.
RIBS. Silver lace and silver tinsel (flat).
HACKLE. Claret hackle, from yellow silk.
THROAT. Blue hackle.
WINGS. One tippet backed with a sword feather of Golden Pheasant; Peacock herl, Bustard, Swan dyed light blue, light green, and red-claret; Amherst Pheasant tail and a topping.
HEAD. Black wool.