|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"An old Tweed pattern"
- Tag: Silver twist
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping and tippet strands
- Body: 1/6 yellow, 1/6 orange, 1/6 claret, 3/6 black Seal's fur
- Ribs: Silver lace, silver
- Hackle: Natural black, from second turn
- Throat: Blue
- Wings: Two strips of white Swan
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist.
TAIL. A topping, and tippet strands.
BODY. The first half of yellow, and orange and claret Seal's fur, equally divided, followed by black Seal's fur.
RIBS. Silver lace and silver tinsel.
HACKLE. A natural black hackle, from second turn.
THROAT. A blue hackle.
WINGS. Two strips of white Swan.