|Book||How to Tie Salmon Flies|
- Tag: Silver twist, red (Indian crow red) floss
- Tail: Two golden pheasant toppings. Jungle cock and chatterer on each side
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: 1/3 silver tinsel, butted with black herl and veiled with two indian crow at top and bottom. Remainder black floss
- Hackle: Black from the floss
- Ribbed. Silver tinsel and gold lace
- Throat: Green macaw
- Wings: Two dark blue macaw feathers, a jungle cock on either side extending beyond the tag. Five golden pheasant tippet feathers on each side (reaching to the butt)
- Topping: Three or four golden pheasant toppings
- Cheeks: Enamelled thrush
- Head: Black herl
As written in the book:
Tag. Silver twist and red floss, same shade as Indian crow.
Tail. Two toppings; a jungle and chatterer on each side.
Butt. Black herl.
Body. One-third silver tinsel, butted with black herl, and having four Indian crow, two at top and two at bottom, back to back; the remainder black floss. '
Hackle. Black from the floss.
Ribbed. Silver tinsel and gold lace.
Throat. Green macaw.
Wings. Two dark blue macaw feathers, a jungle on either side extending beyond the tag, and five tippet feathers on either side, the longest reaching to the butt; three or four toppings over.
Cheeks. Enamelled thrush.
Head. Black herl.