|Book||How to Tie Salmon Flies|
- Tag: Gold twist, orange floss
- Tail Golden pheasant topping, veiled with two chatterer
- Butt: Green peacock herl
- Body: Silver tinsel ribbed with gold lace
- Hackle: Rich golden olive
- Throat: Bright fiery brown, Blue jay
- Wings: Bustard, deep yellow swan, golden pheasant tippet, powdered blue macaw, green and red parrot
- Topping: Two golden pheasant toppings
- Cheeks: Chatterer
- Horns: Blue macaw
- Head: Peacock herl
As written in the book:
Tag. Gold twist and orange floss.
Tail. Topping and two chatterer.
Butt. Green peacock herl.
Body. Silver tinsel ribbed with gold lace.
Hackle. Rich golden olive.
Throat. Bright fiery brown, then jay.
Wings. Strips of bustard, and swan dyed deep yellow, strands of tippet, powdered blue macaw, green and red parrot; two toppings over.
Horns. Blue macaw.
Head. Peacock herl.