|Book||Jones's Guide to Norway|
- Hook: No. 5
- Tip: Silver twist, crimson silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant
- Body: Pale blue, orange and claret Pig's wool. Dark blue Pig's wool under the shoulder
- Rib: Silver tinsel, gold twist
- Hackle: Claret
- Throat: Guinea hen, Bustard
- Wing: Two Golden Pheasant tippets, two claret Hackles, two Snipe feathers, Bustard and Argus Pheasant
- Topping: Two golden Toppings
- Head: Yellow hackle, Black Ostrich
As written in the book:
Hook - No. 5.
Tail - Golden Pheasant Topping.
Tip - Silver twist and crimson silk.
Body - (In patches) Pale blue, orange, and claret Pig's wool, and dark blue Pig's wool under the shoulder.
Legs - Claret hackle.
Throat - Guinea-Hen and Bustard.
Ribbed - Silver tinsel and gold twist.
Wing - Two Golden Pheasant Tippets, two claret Hackles, two Snipe feathers, sprigged with Bustard and Argus Pheasant feathers; two golden Toppings over ditto; a dyed yellow Hackle surmounting the whole.
Head - Black Ostrich.