|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"A useful pattern on bright days for still deep sheltered pools."|
- Tag: Gold twist, light blue silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Chatterer
- Butt: Red Pig's wool, well picked out
- Body: Embossed gold
- Ribs: Oval gold
- Hackle: Natural black, from second turn
- Throat: Blue Jay
- Wings: Six Golden Pheasant toppings
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Head: Red Pig's wool, well picked out
As written in the book:
TAG. Gold twist and light blue silk.
TAIL. A topping and Chatterer.
BUTT. Red Pig's wool, well picked out.
BODY. Gold embossed tinsel.
RIBS. Gold tinsel (oval).
HACKLE. A natural black hackle, from second turn.
WINGS. Six toppings.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Red Pig's wool, well picked out.