|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|"In the Autumn this fly is dressed with gold twist and gold tinsel (body) and is known as the 'Queen of Autumn'"
- Tag: Silver twist, canary silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Summer Duck
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: 1/2 Silver, 1/2 black silk
- Ribs: Gold lace, silver
- Hackle: Black, from silver
- Throat: Blue Jay
- Wings: Golden Pheasant tippet, Amherst Pheasant, Golden Pheasant tail, grey Mallard. Canary, red and light blue Swan. Mallard, two Golden Pheasant toppings
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Sides: Jungle Cock
- Cheeks: Chatterer
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and canary silk.
TAIL. A topping and Summer Duck.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. Silver tinsel and black silk equally divided.
RIBS. Gold lace and silver tinsel.
HACKLE. Black, from silver tinsel.
WINGS. Tippet, Amherst Pheasant and Golden Pheasant tail, grey Mallard, Swan dyed canary, red and light blue; Mallard and two toppings.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.