|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|"A general standard in summer on the Dee, and a great favourite at Braemar"
- Tag: Silver twist, dark yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: 1/3 dark yellow, 2/3 light blue silk
- Ribs: Fine oval silver, flat silver
- Hackle: Light blue, from yellow silk
- Throat: Widgeon
- Wings: Bustard, dark mottled Turkey, Golden Pheasant tail, Golden Pheasant topping
- Horns: Scarlet Ibis
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and dark yellow silk.
TAIL. A topping.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. One-third dark yellow silk, followed by light blue silk.
RIBS. Silver tinsel fine (oval), and silver tinsel (flat).
HACKLE. Light blue hackle, from yellow silk.
WINGS. Bustard, dark mottled Turkey, Golden Pheasant tail, and a topping.
HORNS. Scarlet Ibis.