|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Tags||maxwell, tweed, usk, blackwater,|
- Tag: Silver twist, yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Indian Crow
- Butt: Green Peacock herl
- Body: Flat gold tinsel, two or three turns scarlet Seal's fur by throat
- Rib: Oval gold
- Hackle: Dar
- Throat: Crimson
- Wings: Two Golden Pheasant tippets closed at top, spreading slightly over the body at bottom. Bustard, Light blue and rose Swan, white tipped Turkey strands Peacock's herl, Golden Pheasant topping
- Sides: Jungle Cock or Summer Duck
- Horns: Red Macaw
- Head: Peacock herl
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and yellow silk.
TAIL. A topping and Indian Crow.
BUTT. Green Peacock herl.
BODY. Gold tinsel (flat) to near the throat, having ribs of gold tinsel (oval), and a dark yellow hackle along it; then two or three turns of scarlet Seal's fur.
THROAT. Crimson hackle.
WINGS. Two tippets (closed) at top, spreading slightly over the body at bottom; Bustard, Swan dyed light blue and rose, Turkey strands (white tipped), Peacock's herl, and a topping.
SIDES. Jungle or Summer Duck.
HORNS. Red Macaw.
HEAD. Peacock herl.
RIVERS: Tweed, Usk, Blackwater.