|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"One of the early fancy patterns on the Tweed and well known on all rivers."
- Tag: Silver twist, yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Chatterer
- Butt: Scarlet Berlin wool
- Body: Light blue silk
- Rib: Oval silver
- Hackle: Light blue from second turn
- Throat: Blue Jay
- Wing: Golden Pheasant tippet in strands, Guinea, Golden Pheasant tail, light mottled Turkey, Pintail, yellow and light blue Swan, Ibis
- Roof: Mallard
- Topping: Golden Pheasant topping
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Cheeks: Chatterer
- Head: Scarlet Berlin wool
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and yellow silk.
TAIL. A topping and Chatterer.
BUTT. Scarlet Berlin wool.
BODY. Light blue silk.
RIBS. Silver tinsel (oval).
HACKLE. Light blue hackle from second turn.
WINGS. Tippet in strands, Gallina, Golden Pheasant tail, light mottled Turkey, Pintail, Swan dyed yellow and light blue, Ibis, Mallard, and a topping.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Scarlet Berlin wool.