|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"Introduced for me by Farlow many years since."
- Tag: Gold twist, light blue silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, strands of Golden Pheasant tippet
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: Two turns of light orange silk, light dirty-orange Seal's fur
- Ribs: Oval gold
- Hackle: Light dirty-orange from silk
- Throat: Blue Jay
- Wings: In strands: Ginger Turkey strips. Guinea, red Golden Pheasant breast. Bustard, Peacock herl, Golden Pheasant tail, strands of black Turkey white tipped, red Macaw, dirty orange and dark blue Swan, Mallard
- Sides: Summer Duck
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Head: Black herl
As written in the book:
TAG. Gold twist and light blue silk.
TAIL. A topping and strands of tippet.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. Two turns of light orange silk, followed by light dirty-orange Seal's fur.
RIBS. Gold tinsel (oval).
HACKLE. Light dirty-orange from silk.
WINGS. Ginger Turkey (strips); Gallina, red breast of Golden Pheasant, in strands; Bustard, Peacock herl, Golden Pheasant tail, strands of black Turkey white tipped, red Macaw, Swan dyed dirty-orange and dark blue; and Mallard.
SIDES. Summer Duck.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Black herl.