|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|"An old standard at Ringwood."
- Tag: Gold twist, gold silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant tippet in strands
- Body: 1/2 Gold, 1/2 fiery brown Pig's wool
- Ribs: Gold
- Hackle: Eagle dyed gold over one-third of body
- Throat: Teal
- Wings: Two strips of silver mottled Turkey
As written in the book:
TAG. Gold twist and gold silk.
TAIL. Tippet in strands.
BODY. Gold and fiery brown Pig's wool, equally divided.
RIBS. Gold tinsel.
HACKLE. Eagle hackle dyed gold over one-third of body.
WINGS. Two strips of silver mottled Turkey.