|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"A great favourite on the Helmsdale."
- Tag: Silver twist, yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, Ibis
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: Oval tinsel, butted in center with Indian Crow above and below, black herl
- Throat: Red-orange, similar in color to the Indian Crow
- Wings: Two strips of black, white tipped, Turkey, Bustard, Peacock wing, Guinea, Golden Pheasant tail. Two strands red and blue Swan, married. Mallard Golden Pheasant topping
- Cheeks: Indian Crow
- Head: Black herl
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and yellow silk.
TAIL. A topping and Ibis.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. In two equal sections of oval tinsel; the first butted with Indian Crow above and below, and black herl.
THROAT. A red-orange hackle, in colour similar to the Crow.
WINGS. Two strips of black Turkey white tipped, Bustard, Peacock wing, Gallina, Golden Pheasant tail; and two strands of Swan dyed red (white) and blue married; Mallard and a topping.
CHEEKS. Indian Crow.
HEAD. Black herl.