|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
|Description||"A bright water fly and is often of service in sizes up to No. 2/0. A minute description is given as Una is usually overdressed"
- Tag: Silver twist, gold twist
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping, two strands of powdered blue Macaw, four strands of Summer Duck, Chatterer
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: 1/2 embossed silver, butted with black herl. 1/2 embossed gold
- Rib: 1/2 oval gold, 1/2 oval silver
- Hackle: One side of blue and claret hackle, from center
- Throat: Two turns orange, Guinea
- Wings: Two strips Peacock wing.Veiled with Teal, Guinea underwing. Golden Pheasant tail, Parrot, red Macaw, Summer Duck, Powdered blue Macaw, Mallard, Golden Pheasant topping
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Cheeks: Indian Crow, Chatterer
- Head: Black herl
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and gold twist.
TAIL. A topping, two strands of powdered blue Macaw, four strands of Summer Duck, and Chatterer.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. In two equal sections; No. 1, of silver embossed tinsel, ribbed with gold tinsel (oval) and butted with black herl; No. 2, of gold embossed tinsel, and ribbed with silver tinsel (oval).
HACKLE. One side of a blue, and one side of a claret hackle, from centre.
THROAT. Two turns of orange hackle and Gallina.
WINGS. Two strips of Peacock wing, veiled with Teal and Gallina, (underwing) ; Golden Pheasant tail, Parrot, red Macaw, Summer Duck, Powdered blue Macaw, Mallard, and a topping.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
CHEEKS. Indian Crow and Chatterer.
HEAD. Black herl.