|Book||How to Tie Salmon Flies|
- Tag: Gold twist, light blue floss
- Tail: Golden pheasant tippet, florican, teal, scarlet ibis, yellow macaw, powdered blue macaw
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: Two turns bright red-claret, dirty orange seal's fur
- Rib: Gold tinsel
- Hackle: Kneecap, from orange fur
- Wings: In strands. Dark mottled turkey, pintail, golden pheasant tail, peacock, powdered blue macaw, black cockatoo's tail, parrot. Two strips black turkey with white tips over
- Horns: Blue macaw
- Head: Black
This pattern contains cites material. The following list is a suggestion of substitutes you can use for this pattern.
As written in the book:
Tag. Gold twist and light blue floss.
Tail. Tippet, florican, teal, scarlet ibis, yellow macaw, and powdered blue macaw.
Butt. Black herl.
Body. Two turns bright red-claret seal's fur, remainder dirty orange seal's fur.
Ribbed. Gold tinsel.
Hackle. Kneecap, from orange fur.
Wings. Dark mottled turkey, pintail, golden pheasant tail, peacock, powdered blue macaw, black cockatoo's tail, and parrot, all in strands; two strips black turkey with white tips, over.
Horns. Blue macaw.
Long material list
Materials in pattern
We are working on getting more images to cover all parts.