|Author||Pryce-Tannatt, Thomas Edwin|
|Book||How to Dress Salmon Flies|
- Hook: 1 1/4 to 2 inches
- Tag: Silver
- Tail: Golden pheasant topping. Pair of Jungle Cock
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: Pale blue floss
- Rib: Broad flat silver and twist
- Hackle: Pale blue
- Throat: Widgeon
- Wing: Black white-tipped Turkey tail strips. Teal. Yellow and blue Swan. Bustard, Florican and Golden Pheasant tail. Narrow strips of Pintail and barred Summer Duck
- Cheeks: Jungle Cock
- Topping: Golden pheasant topping
- Horns: Blue and Yellow Macaw
As written in the book:
(hook,1 1/4 to 2 inches).
Tag: Silver tinsel.
Tail: A topping and a pair of Jungle Cock feathers (back to back).
Butt: Black herl.
Body: Pale blue floss.
Ribs: Broad flat silver tinsel and twist.
Hackle: A pale blue hackle.
Wings: (As in Dusty Miller, except that the scarlet and orange Swan in the mixed "sheaths " is replaced by blue Swan.)
Cheeks: Jungle Cock; a topping over.
Horns: Blue and Yellow Macaw.