|Author||Pryce-Tannatt, Thomas Edwin|
|Book||How to Dress Salmon Flies|
- Hook: 1 1/4 to 3 inches
- Tag: Silver thread, golden yellow floss
- Tail: Golden pheasant topping, Blue Chatterer
- Butt: Scarlet Berlin wool
- Body: Flat silver
- Ribs: Fine oval silver
- Throat: Pale blue, Widgeon
- Wing: Mixed. Golden pheasant tippet in strands, Golden Pheasant tail over. Scarlet, blue and yellow Swan. Florican, Bustard, Peacock wing and light, mottled Turkey tail;. Narrow strips of Teal and barred Summer Duck
- Roof: Brown Mallard over
- Topping: Golden pheasant topping
- Head: Scarlet Berlin wool
As written in the book:
(hook, 1 1/4 to 3 inches).
Tag: Silver thread and golden yellow floss.
Tail: A topping and Blue Chatterer.
Butt: Scarlet Berlin wool.
Body: Flat silver tinsel.
Ribs: Fine oval silver tinsel.
Throat: A pale blue hackle, followed by Widgeon.
Wings: Mixed - tippet in strands with strips of Golden Pheasant tail over; "married" strands of scarlet, blue and yellow Swan, Florican, Bustard, Peacock wing, and light, mottled Turkey tail; "married " narrow strips of Teal and barred Summer Duck; narrow strips of brown Mallard over; a topping over all.
Head: Scarlet Berlin wool.
By: Håvard Eide - https://flyfisher.org
Addition: horns. Substitute: Kingfisher for chatterer