|Author||Kelson, George M.|
|Book||The Salmon Fly|
- Tag: Silver twist, yellow silk
- Tail: Golden Pheasant topping and tippet in strands
- Butt: Black herl
- Body: 1/3 dark yellow, 2/3 claret silk
- Ribs: Silver lace, flat silver
- Hackle: Claret, from dark yellow silk
- Throat: Blue
- Wings: Two light red-claret hackles back to back. Peacock herl, light grey mottled Turkey, dark mottled Turkey, Golden Pheasant tail, Bustard, yellow and blue Swan, light mottled Turkey dyed claret, Golden Pheasant topping
- Sides: Jungle Cock
- Horns: Blue Macaw
- Head: Black wool
As written in the book:
TAG. Silver twist and yellow silk.
TAIL. A topping and tippet strands.
BUTT. Black herl.
BODY. One-third dark yellow silk, and claret silk.
RIBS. Silver lace and silver tinsel (flat).
HACKLE. Claret hackle, from dark yellow silk.
THROAT. Blue hackle.
WINGS. Two light red-claret hackles (back to back) veiled with Peacock herl, light (grey) mottled Turkey, dark mottled Turkey, Golden Pheasant tail, Bustard, Swan dyed yellow and blue; light mottled Turkey dyed claret, and a topping.
HORNS. Blue Macaw.
HEAD. Black wool.